Combination of raw garlic and pure honey is one of the most classic herbal remedies that has been used over the years for medicinal purposes.
The two ingredients are highly enriched with essential nutrients such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties that can be used to treat various ailments like cough, boost immunity, improve your digestive system and also maintain your general well-being.
Take two large garlic and peel them.
Thoroughly wash them and place them in a clean jar.
Add some honey into the jar until all the garlic cloves are covered.
Tightly close the jar and shake well.
Leave it to settle for one week.
After 7 days, shake the jar and open it up.
Scoop one clove of garlic and some honey using a spoon, and consume it either in the morning on an empty stomach or before bed-time.
Here are the health benefits of the syrup.
* It can help in promoting brain health and improve your memory. This syrup contains high levels of antioxidants, which can help in protecting your brain against damages due to aging and diseases like damentia and Alzheimer’s. It can also help to improve your concentration, focus and memory.
* The combination of garlic and honey can help in regulating blood sugar levels, thus preventing hypertension.
* It can also help in aiding weight loss, if you are trying to burn extra fats then fermented garlic and honey is the best for you.
* If you are suffering from constipation or any digestion related problems, this syrup can help in eliminating that problem and also improve your digestive system health.
* It can help in detoxifying your body flushing out all the harmful toxins from your body.
* It is a natural antimicrobial drug that has the ability to protect your body against the growth and spread of bacteria that cause pathogenic bacterial infections.
* It can also help in protecting your heart against cardiovascular diseases by regulating your cholesterol levels and preventing blood clotting.
* It can be used to treat and relieve common cold and flu symptoms.
And many more.