Cloves, scientifically known as syzygium aromaticum, have been used many years back for their wide range of medicinal properties.
When used regularly, they can help provide relief from stomach ailments as well as tooth and throat pain. Eugenol present in cloves helps in relieving stress and common stomach ailments. They have essential elements such as all kinds of vitamins, fatty acids and also with other anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Chewing only two cloves and drinking a glass of water before going to bed can help you get rid of the following problems.
Stomach problems such as:
- Improvement of digestion.
- Relieving toothache. You can place a clove directly on your aching tooth.
- Relieving sore throat and can act as a painkiller.
- Salicylates that can help to prevent acne.
- People suffering from trembling hands and feet can consume one to two cloves everyday unless the symptoms disappeared.
- It helps get rid of cough.
- Common cold.
- Viral infections.
- Acute bronchitis.
- Sinusitis (sinus infection).
- Bronchial asthma.
- Cloves are the good immune booster.
If you may be having any of the above health conditions try cloves can act very well.
Note: whenever you notice any serious health conditions consult your doctor.