ASKING AND DIRECTION.
A simple conversation between “Audu and Tanko”
AUDU: Hi, good afternoon, I hope I am not disturbing you, I just want to take up a few minutes of your time.
TANKO: No, don’t worry, what is the problem?
AUDU: SSee I am on the way to my friend’s wedding reception, but I am actually lost. I haven’t been in the area for a years and I have lost my way.
TANKO: what’s thw address you are actually looking for?
AUDU: ooh okay, it’s 39B Shagari Quarters.
TANKO: 339B the Shagari Quarters?? That’s a bit along way from here, but it shouldn’t be a problem.
- See, drive to the endof the road,
- Then turn left on to the main road,
- Carry on driving till you see town hall,
- There is junction there,
- On the right hand you will see a Blue shop called “Kantin Sauki”
- Am very sure the reception is taking place there.
AUDU: ok thanks, I go to the end of the road, then turn left and there’s junction at down hall, am I right?
TANKO: yes, correct and don’t forget the Blue shop, follow these directions and you won’t get lost again.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ARTICLE.