Vocabulary simply means an alphabetized and explained collection of words e.g. of a particular field, or prepared for a specific purpose, often for learning.The collection of words a person knows and uses.
Vocabulary according to Merriam Webster is a list or collection of words or of words and phrases usually alphabetically arranged and explained or defined
Vocabulary is a sum or stock of words employed by a language, group, individual, work or in a field of knowledge
And it can also be seen as a list or collection of terms or codes available for use (as in an indexing system)
Below are the thirty vocabulary words:
1. Accomplice: a partner in a crime.
2. Agent: one who acts for another.
3. Artiste: professional singer, dancer etc.
4. Assassin: one who kill a public figure.
5. Bachelor: an unmarried man.
6. Cannibal: one who eats human flesh.
7. Civilian: one who is not armed force.
8. Culprit: person guilty of a crime.
9. Martyr: one who die for a religious cause.
10. Novice: one who is new at something.
11. Recruit: a new soldier.
12. Sage: a very wise man.
13. Spinster: a woman who is unmarried.
14. Architect: one who designs building.
15. Author: one who writes books.
16. Banker: one who manages a bank.
17. Barber: one who cuts mens’ hair.
18. Blacksmith: one who works in metal.
19. Butcher: one who sells meat.
20. Caretaker: one who take care of a house or building.
21. Fishmonger: one who sells fish.
22. Florist: one who sells flowers.
23. Fruiterer: one who sells fruits.
24. Scientist: an expert in science.
25. Porter: one who carries luggage for travel.
26. Carpenter: one who makes furniture.
27. Successor: one who comes after another in office.
28. Fiancé: a man who is engaged to be married.
29. Fiancée: a woman who engaged to be married.
30. Linguist: one who speaks in many languages.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ARTICLE.